To enable Rutherford College to provide our high standarad of education, we request a student donation for each of our students.
School donations can be paid at the beginning of the year or on a Term-by-Term basis.
|1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child|
|OR – Per Term||$43.75||$21.25||$10|
Helping Hand Fund
The Helping Hand fund is to help students who need assistance with the odd day-to-day school expense.
Rutherford College donates to the Helping Hand fund for our students, though we would greatly appreciate extra support from our community.
If you would like to donate to the Helping Hand fund, please use the payment methods listed on this page (noting that the payment is for the Helping Hand fund).
We hold an account in our Student Management System for each student.
You will receive a statement at the beginning of the year – from which all or most of the charges can be paid. You will also receive an updated statement at the end of each term as charges are often added during the year for trips, camps, sweatshirts etc.
- Online banking or bank deposits to School’s bank account (see below)
- Small regular payments into the School’s bank account during the year (please visit your bank to set this up automatically). $5 per week will pay $260 by the end of the school year.
- We can take cash, cheques and EFTPOS payments (including WINZ cards) at the Accounts Office at the School which is open from 8am to 3:30pm each school day.
- For any payments made directly into our School bank account, please ensure you note the student’s name and tutor class so that we know who the payment is from.
Payments should be made to:
Rutherford College Board Account 12-3038-0270894-00
KAMAR PARENT PORTAL
Online payments are made through the KAMAR portal using your unique user name and password. You can also check if any fees are outstanding. Once you are logged on use the menu to go to the online payment system.
Rutherford College uses Payment express for your online payments.
Fees may be paid by credit card, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- All transactions will be processed in $NZ
- Payments cannot be cancelled
- Cardholders details are private and will not be provided to any third party.
|Sue Hackshaw||Accounts Payable|
|Miriam Hilliard||Accounts Receivable / Student Accounts|