Kia ora te whanau o te Kotuku Growth Mindset; A Positive outlook and a willingness…
Learn the skills and knowledge required to be an efficient, safe and skilled sitter.
The workshop covers basic skills such as feeding, nappy changing and emergency procedures as well as first aid skills such as bandaging, what to do in the case of cuts, choking, burns and CPR.
It will also cover topics such as:
- The legal age and facts of babysitting.
- Safety of the babysitter and safety of the children.
- Food preparation and clean up afterwards.
- Complications that can occur.
- Redirecting when children are upset or fighting.
- Getting ready for bed.
The course is suitable for Intermediate and College aged students.
Saturday, 23 March at Rutherford College 10am to 2pm
Bookings essential please ph 834 4099 or visit www.rutherfordcomed.co.nz