Kia ora te whanau o te kotuku Welcome back to another school year. I trust…
Rutherford College Athletics Day will be held on Wednesday, 14 February.
- Students are required to report to their Tutor class first thing in the morning for roll call.
- Students are to sit in their designated house area.
- If students are not participating they are to stay in their allocated area and support members of their house who are competing.
- Compulsory for all Year 9, 10 and 11 students to participate in 1 track and 2 field events where they will receive participation points for their colour.
- No theme but outfits for Year’s 11-13, need to represent your house and house colour.
- Tane Mahuta Green
- Tama-nui te-ra Yellow
- Raumauko Red
- House points will be awarded to the house that have the most cohesion and have made the best effort.
- Year 9s and Year 10’s are to wear their PE uniform.
- MUFTI to school. No scheduled interval. Normal lunchtime break depending on if events are running on time, 1:25pm-2:00pm.