Back to School Information
Kia ora parents and caregivers
We hope you have all enjoyed your summer break and the warm weather over the past few weeks. School will soon be back in action and everyone is looking forward to meeting our new students and welcoming back our returning students. All information pertaining to the start up is on our website but here are a few key points and important dates to remember. The School office is open this week from 8am to 4pm.
Back to School Times for Students:
Tuesday, 30 January
Wednesday, 31 January
Thursday, 1 February
Friday 2 February - All levels on full timetable starting 8.50am, finishing 3.10pm.
Monday 5 February and Tuesday 6 February - School closed for long weekend
- Most day to day information can be found on the website under "Student Life".
- To log in to the School Portal, follow this link. Or visit the website. Use the email account that you have registered with the school. The school does not provide a password to access the portal. You can choose to use any of the following accounts for verification and access, Google, Microsoft or Facebook accounts. You use your own password that you have set up for those accounts.
- Stationery lists can be found following this link.
- Second hand uniform is available from the main office until 31 January, no cash sales (and limited items available).
- The Uniform Shoppe in 521 Rosebank Road provide new uniform items. Details can be found here. Or you can go to their website for online sales. Please note that students can wear any item of uniform as long as they wear junior uniform in Y9-11, and senior uniform in Y12-13.
School Term Dates and Daily Times can be found here